Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bandit's 8th Birthday Memorial Video 01.01.2013

01.01.13 Bandit was with us in spirit yesterday as we celebrated what would of been his 8th birthday. Kept up the Bandit birthday tradtion of getting him a plain BK burger and brought it home for Paisley, Smokey, and Whoopi to share in honor/memory of him today on his 8th birthday. They enjoyed it as much as he would of....lol. I thought I would lose a few fingers in the process and Whoopi snuck in an unauthorized nibble....lol.

Also I made the below video in memory of him ... he lives on forever in my heart!
Bandit Memorial 8th Birthday Video

1 comment:

Becky said...

I left a comment on an earlier post. I'm so sorry to hear about Bandit. Maybe he greeted my Fuji on Dec 5th when she left for the Bridge. Never ever easy. Hugs!